Ryan O'Horne & You
“The love of learning,
the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books”
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
We hope that our online book shop echoes the sentiments of that wonderful quote because, like Longfellow, and most probably like you, we hold books and our fellow book lovers in very high regard.
As a small, family run business we are, above all else, fastidious about customer service. After many years of being, not only an online retailer, but avid online consumers too, we appreciate the needs and concerns of our customers and fellow shoppers. We want you to feel at home whilst browsing our virtual shelves and we strive to make your online experience as relaxed and hassle-free as possible. With that in mind we offer a comprehensive pre & post purchase customer care service, so that you can browse with ease & purchase with confidence. In addition to complete & accurate representation of our goods and high quality images of each and every item we want our customers to feel free to email, or call us, with any questions & to request more photographs or information wherever they see fit. If and when you decide to make a purchase with us we will endeavour to keep you abreast of your chosen item’s progress including payment & dispatch information; this is all part of our prompt, friendly and personal service.
We enjoy a close relationship with our customers, after-all we share your love of books and antiques, so please feel free to contact us should you feel the need. We are ready to respond promptly to your requests and we will offer personal assistance to assure your satisfaction. Likewise, we are always happy to receive suggestions for improvement of the site at firstname.lastname@example.org
And remember we want to get to know you and hope you feel the same - if you do socialize with us:
The Book Shop
Here at Ryan O'Horne Books we stock a large selection of rare, out-of-print, antiquarian and ex-emporium books and our tailor-made database and online cataloguing system allow you to browse and search with ease.
Whether you are a collector, an avid reader, have specialist interests, are looking for that perfect gift or are just a curious passer-by, we are bound to have something of interest amongst our vast and daily updated inventory; and if we don't have what you are looking for we'll find it for you! Just give us a call or email us to let us know.
Visit the Book Shop to explore,
we’ll have what you are searching for.
If by chance it is not here,
just contact us and do not fear.
We’ll search in every cranny and nook,
until we find your favourite book!
Eclectica Etcetera is as it sounds; an exciting emporium of antique, vintage and craft items from all over the world. From quintessentially British wares to exotic marvels; fine art to folk art; exquisite jewellery; uniquely, beautiful furniture and furnishings and childhood nostalgia- there really is a dash of everything.
It may not be the sort of place one would go to find something specific but we defy anyone not to discover something they love; even if you don’t make a purchase you’ll have a wonderful time just looking.
With a wide team of experts on hand to offer professional advice & appraisals, large, high-quality photographs for complete & accurate representation and in-depth descriptions for each item, you can purchase with confidence. And remember: always feel free to email or call us with any questions & to request more photographs or information wherever you see fit.
- “I want to let you know that the William Blew "History of Steeple-chasing" arrived safely in today's post. It is truly everything that I expected and more. The book arrived in good sound condition and all the color plates, which you said, were also in fine condition. I can't thank you enough for the highly professional service you gave to me. I hope that we may work together again in the future. Again, my thanks and very best wishes.” - All the way from California.
The book arrived promptly and was beautifully wrapped in tissue paper. The outer cardboard packaging was stout and prevented any damage in transit. I am very pleased with my purchase which is to be a present for my Aunt. She will be absolutely delighted with the book and I have no hesitation in recommending this seller. A very positive experience.” - Belinda Warren.
- “Good Morning: I received the books yesterday and am very happy with them. Thank you for your quick response and excellent customer service.” - Henry.
- “Excellent seller. Good communication and lightening fast delivery. Very pleased with book. Thoroughly recommended.” - John Patmore..
- “Hello!Thank you very much for Dear Rogue, sent very promptly and in impeccable packaging. It´s in perfect condition too. 100% service! All the best!” - Malcolm Forbes, Örebro, Sweden.
- “The Dickens two volume 1842 Edition " American Notes " has arrived in good order. The book is in excellent condition. Very pleased with our transaction. A delightful edition much admired and immensely appreciated. Many Thanks.My best regards.” - CLF.
- “Safely received with MANY THANKS for the GREAT SERVICE.Excellent value & seller!” - DP RYAN.
- “One of the best sellers on Amazon. On time delivery, packaging and description are all faultless. Perfection!!!” - Mr. Griff Morien-Co.
Do you have some feeback you would like to share? We would love to hear from you!
Submit Your Own Feedback